Palmgren’s rotary tables perform a variety of operations. They are very useful for cutting segments of circles, circular slots, cutting irregular-shaped slots as well as other similar operations. These tables permit accurate positioning of work under the machine spindle or for inspection and layout applications.
- Use in either the vertical or horizontal position
- The table top and the vertical and horizontal bases are ground for overall squareness
- Precision ground table top to 0.001" total indicator reading
- A 5/8" keyway and mounting lugs are provided on both the vertical and horizontal mounting surfaces
- Smooth worm gear drive provides positive rotary feed
- Balanced ball crank feed handle does not exceed below the base to eliminate interference with the machine table
- Rotary dial is graduated in 3 minute increments and 1 minute increments on the vernier