Palmgren's rigid precision built slide tables are used for inspection and layoutas well as various machining and positioning operations. Single axis movement in the X or the left-to-right direction. All tables are equipped with counterbalanced ball crank handles that provide rapid, accurate positioning.
- Precision ground table tops to 0.001" total indicator reading
- Dials are graduated in 0.001 in increments
- Dials are graduated in 0.001" increments
- Ball crank handles do not extend below the base to eliminate interference with the machine table
- Bases have bolt lugs and 5/8" keyways for locating and accurate, secure mounting
- Table tops have a longitudinal and three transverse 7/16" T-slots.
- Dovetailed slides have adjustable steel gibs to compensate for wear