Dual Force Precision Double Station Machine Vises
This double station vise offers cost saving productivity by maximizing the number of parts in the machines work envelope. It allows for multiple part workholding for better spindle utilization, reduced tool change time and reduced machine travel from part to part.
Patented auto memory mechanism gives you an advantage especially when clamping different size parts. The two jaws are auto set to the proper position for the two workpieces—than each time you open and close the vise the jaws maintain their set position allowing for quick repeat loading and unloading of the vise.
- 1/2 pound of downward force for every pound of horizontal force on both moveable jaws
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron casting deliver the strength, rigidity and long term accuracy required while absorbing machine vibration
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
- One handle operates the two moveable jaws
- Unit can clamp two of the same size parts or different size parts
- Clamping force equalization—the same force is applied to both parts whether they are the same size or not
- Precision ground on all sides
- Height tolerance is within ±0.0004" so several vises can be lined up parallel to each other
- Repeat clamping accuracy of .0002"
- Fixed center jaw has a machined keyway for accurate alignment and set up
- 6 different workpiece clamping applications
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Palmgren's Dual Force line of precision machine vises are all designed for precision part clamping and are ideal for use in running production parts where datum's, flatness and parallelism is key. The Dual Force design allows the moveable jaw to deliver a 1/2 pound of downward force for every pound of horizontal force, reducing jaw deflection up to 80% while producing "all directional alignment" of the moveable jaw. This unique design prevents parts from lifting upward under heavy clamping and machining loads. All Dual Force vises deliver workholding efficiencies by providing the strength and rigidity to hold parts securely and accurately.