Dual Force Multi-Function Machine Vises
The Multi-Function line-up of vises provides a unique solution for quick and easy work piece clamping for most CNC machining applications. This lighter design makes the vise easier to mount and handle than other styles of vises.
- Model 9625932 is standard with the traditional push style moveable jaw
- The vises can be mounted on its base/bottom, on either side or upright. They can also be mounted back to back to create a fast, easy and economical vise tombstone.
- 0.0005" clamping repeatability
- Bed heights matched to ±0.0004"
- Parallelism of keyways on bottom of vise bed to the jaw face ±0.0008"
- Equipped with Dual Force anti-lift mechanism
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron castings
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Palmgren's Dual Force line of precision machine vises are all designed for precision part clamping and are ideal for use in running production parts where datum's, flatness and parallelism is key. The Dual Force design allows the moveable jaw to deliver a 1/2 pound of downward force for every pound of horizontal force, reducing jaw deflection up to 80% while producing "all directional alignment" of the moveable jaw. This unique design prevents parts from lifting upward under heavy clamping and machining loads. All Dual Force vises deliver workholding efficiencies by providing the strength and rigidity to hold parts securely and accurately.