Dual Force™ Premium Machine Vises
This item is currently out of stock.
Palmgren's premium CNC vises combines quality, high precision and wide clamping capacities at an affordable price. Ideal for everyday use from high production environments to rapid prototyping machine shops. Our precision premium machine vises will optimize your manufacturing workholding processes.
- Equipped with the Dual Force™ anti-lift mechanism
- Sealed friction reducing needle thrust bearing help increase clamping pressure and reduce drag
- Vise nut does not extend beyond the end of the vise body
- Hardened jaw plates
- Hardened vise bed
- Repeatability within 0.001"
- Bed heights matched to ±0.0004"
- Parallelism of keyways on the bottom of the vise bed to the jaw face ±0.0008"
- 80,000 PSI stress relieved ductile iron castings
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Palmgren's Dual Force™ line of precision machine vises are all designed for precision part clamping and are ideal for use in running production parts where datum's, flatness and parallelism is key. The Dual Force™ Anti-Lift Mechanism design allows the moveable jaw to deliver a 1/2 pound of downward force for every pound of horizontal force, reducing jaw deflection up to 80% while producing "all directional alignment" of the moveable jaw. This unique design prevents parts from lifting upward under heavy clamping and machining loads. All Dual Force™ vises deliver workholding efficiencies by providing the strength and rigidity to hold parts securely and accurately.
Be the first to review 6" Dual Force™ Machine Vise