Dual Force CNC Machine Vises
Built for use on all types of CNC machines where high precision part clamping is a necessity. This is an ideal vise for applications that require multiple vises to be mounted parallel to each other.
- Both sides are precision ground square to the bottom of the vise with in .0004"
- The vise can be mounted on its base/bottom, on either side or positioned on its end in the vertical position
- Parallelism of keyways on the bottom of the vise bed to the jaw face ±0.0008"
- 80,000 PSI ductile iron castings
- Hardened jaw plates
- Hardened vise bed
- Equipped with Dual Force anti-lift mechanism
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Palmgren's Dual Force line of precision machine vises are all designed for precision part clamping and are ideal for use in running production parts where datum's, flatness and parallelism is key. The Dual Force design allows the moveable jaw to deliver a 1/2 pound of downward force for every pound of horizontal force, reducing jaw deflection up to 80% while producing "all directional alignment" of the moveable jaw. This unique design prevents parts from lifting upward under heavy clamping and machining loads. All Dual Force vises deliver workholding efficiencies by providing the strength and rigidity to hold parts securely and accurately.